Anadrol is one of the best drugs for people, who are trying to excel in the field of bodybuilding. The product is called super anadrol, as it is an ideal performance-enhancing drug. It is the strongest anabolic oral drug available in the market.
It is available in many forms like capsules, tablets, pills and injections. It is easy to purchase it in the market with or without prescription. Its molecular formula is C21H32O3. . It is active for 14 - 16 hours in the body. It can be combined with dianabol, anadrol, proviron and nolvadex.
It is usually combined with Boldenone, Nandrolone, and Testosterone for maximum results. Anadrol should be stored in room temperature from 20 degrees to 25 degrees C. Anadrol should never be used without medical guidance. As it is one of the strongest anabolic steroid, it should be taken in smaller dosage and serious attention should be given to possible side effects.
Anadrol is generally used for 6 - 8 weeks. It has a reaction for at least 14 -16 hours in a normal adult body. It gives maximum results when taken with ample amount of proteins, diet and most importantly water. Water is the most important component in the consumption of anadrol.
Some of the common benefits for body builders -
- It is most popular amongst body builders, athletes and boxers.
- It is used for dramatic improvements in the red blood cell counts in the blood.
- It protects joints during exercise under heavy loads.
- It also helps in the production and urinary release of erythropoietin in the body.
- It is also used for treatment of HIV positive patients.
- It helps in improving the levels of muscle mass, body strength and aggression.
- It helps athletes to fight fatigue or injuries during workouts and training for strength.
- It can be termed as a “protector” for the muscles, which are in process of growth.
Like any other drug available in the market, anadrol has its own set of side effects that cannot be ignored or can be taken lightly. Some of the common side effects are mentioned below:-
- Upset stomach
- Acne growth in back and shoulders.
- Hair loss in both men and women
- Reduced size of testicles.
- Change in mood.
- Facial hair growth in women
- Water retention in body.
- Prostate enlargement
Thus, it is advisable that you consult your physician before taking this steroid.